TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 OH my GOd now my arms I am freaking
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

shannclapp

62 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2015 :  14:11:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No idea what is happening, been in pain, tingling twiching in my legs since last week, now its my arms. i am in complete panic this is MS. I cant take it!

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2015 :  17:11:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Go see a doctor, or to the ER. It's gonna' cost you some money but they'll find out if there's anything seriously wrong. If nothing is wrong structurally, you can get back to cracking the TMS books. They may tell you it's a panic attack or anxiety, one of the the most frequent causes for going to the ER, the other is gastric issues from overuse of OTC painkillers. If nothing is found structurally wrong maybe get some sedatives so you can focus on doing the TMS stuff.

Do a search here for MS and you will find many panic and think they have it. It's usually another catch-all like CF, Fibro, and Lymes, that white-coats dx when they can't find anything structural as a cause for dis-ease.
Go to Top of Page

shannclapp

62 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2015 :  18:02:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
haha my crazy self was at the ER two days ago with terrible leg pains!!!!
My mother as MS so its a deep rooted fear for me.
Thank You
Go to Top of Page

filipe

Portugal
280 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2015 :  01:24:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Relax :)

MS is also TMS. So you don't have to worry :).

I've been through all that. TMS can be extreme. I had my whole body burning. I remember feeling my whole body numb, from my neck down. I was getting CRAZY, but once I read about TMS it all went away. I'm here, healthy as ever. Don't panic :)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000