TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Pain, fear, and sleep... doubts... Please comment.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

filipe

Portugal
280 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2016 :  12:44:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi guys,

I'm having a relapse, whish was expected due to my problem with my wife. Anyway now I know the culprit - TMS. So I'm doing alright, except during the night, when sleeping, so I have some doubts that you. TMS experts ;), might enligthen me about:

One thing that always intrigued was the fact that everytime I sleep during the day, like a nap, or so, if I'm tired, I always wake up scared as hell, or in a kind of deep fear.. Does any one has any explanation? Also, when I went to bed at night, If I am very tired, the same thing happens, this kind of latent fear...

What does this means? Does this mean that while we are sleeping the subconscious is in charge? Why are we more irrational when we are sleepy? For instances, if i heard a simple noise when I'm sleeping I get in panic or in fear all night, in a flash.why?

That is what is happening to me, right now When _i go to bed I wake up, in fear, and than the pain starts... and than I have to calm down with nice words my conciousness... any one has an explanaition? Whay are we "less intelegent", when we are sleepy, or sleeping, or just tiered?

Thanks to all in advance :)

Filipe

altherunner

Canada
511 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2016 :  22:08:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Filipe - I wake up due to dumb things to do with work, still fear related, but not serious. Not sure what I could do or say to help, but I help you are better soon! I agree it must be to do with your beloved wife.
Go to Top of Page

filipe

Portugal
280 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2016 :  02:03:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by altherunner

Hi Filipe - I wake up due to dumb things to do with work, still fear related, but not serious. Not sure what I could do or say to help, but I help you are better soon! I agree it must be to do with your beloved wife.

Thanks Altherunner... I read some stuff on the Net:

http://www.2knowmyself.com/subconscious_mind/subconscious_mind_rules_power

I think this answers my questions... My only doubt is whethear you can erase deep fear from your mind... I've always lived with fear
Go to Top of Page

Scottydog

United Kingdom
330 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2016 :  07:07:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have read The Genie Within, about the subconscious mind - you might want to try it.
I believe the way to improve sleep is via the subconscious.
I haven't cracked it yet but it is helping slowly.
Go to Top of Page

filipe

Portugal
280 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2016 :  15:30:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Scottydog

I have read The Genie Within, about the subconscious mind - you might want to try it.
I believe the way to improve sleep is via the subconscious.
I haven't cracked it yet but it is helping slowly.

Thanks Scottydog, I'm gonna buy the book.
I'm fine again. I try to resume doing intense physical exercices. I was in fear, because it was the same activity that got me into chronic pain. After insisting for 3 weeks, I finaly overcome my fear, and my pain again. I'm doing 30 push-ups every day. And I'm feeling so happy :)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000