TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 White noise
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

basil

52 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2016 :  10:49:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi!

Well I'm back after all these years! I finally recovered from RSI which turned my life upside down a few times. Unfortunately I did end up on medication and diagnosed with general anxiety disorder (another story)

But...

My latest problem which is driving my anxiety nuts. I woke up 3 months ago with white noise constantly in my left ear. I feel myself going down the same obsessive behavior I did with my RSI. The noise is making me so anxious and depressed. I recognize TMS/anxiety behavior in it as it gets louder as I get anxious and stressed. I feel it pulling my attention away from the real world.

Doctor said my ear was full of wax, had that cleared but still the same problem. Now apparently I have fluid behind my ear drum as it dull. Says the noise probably won't go (great) and now a 3 month wait for an ENT appointment to check hearing loss and other physical causes.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this? I'm too scared after googling. The wait for an ENT appointment is a killer. I really struggle with not obsessing over problems!

Chris

basil

52 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2016 :  10:51:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oh and I need to post a success story about my RSI. I need sit here working as a computer game artist spending most of my life on the computer.

Yay
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000