TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Help dry eyes!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

carrick

Ireland
19 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2016 :  14:51:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi All! Can somebody please help me r share their experiences with me. I am suffering from horrible dry eye, I have a genuine problem, injury to right eye, surgery few weeks ago but My left eye is also so dry, very painful, feels like sandpaper. I know this could be tms, I have felt dryness in this eye before even when it wasn't a stressful period for me, why would I feel dryness if not stressed. ?These days I am stressed and anxious have a lot going on and my eye feels terrible as well as
Worrying about the outcome of my right eye. I had laser surgery to repair an erosion from a fingernail that was not healing.
Please share ur experiences with me! I know Saro says dry eye can b tms and mentions it in the divided mind.
Thanks so much
#128536;

Om Sharma

India
17 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2016 :  10:45:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by carrick

Hi All! Can somebody please help me r share their experiences with me. I am suffering from horrible dry eye, I have a genuine problem, injury to right eye, surgery few weeks ago but My left eye is also so dry, very painful, feels like sandpaper. I know this could be tms, I have felt dryness in this eye before even when it wasn't a stressful period for me, why would I feel dryness if not stressed. ?These days I am stressed and anxious have a lot going on and my eye feels terrible as well as
Worrying about the outcome of my right eye. I had laser surgery to repair an erosion from a fingernail that was not healing.
Please share ur experiences with me! I know Saro says dry eye can b tms and mentions it in the divided mind.
Thanks so much
#128536;

If any of the followings are your accurate symptoms
Pain in eyes in morning, as if arising from the great dryness, or from the presence of sand.Pressure and smarting in eyes and lids.Tearing shooting pains in eyes on pressing them together.Shootings, which seem to pass out through eyes.Itching, smarting, and burning in the eyes.Redness of eyes, with smarting pain in canthi.Inflammation of eyes.Affections appearing in angles of eyes, in region of tear-ducts.Swelling of lachrymal gland.Lachrymal fistula.Lachrymation, esp. in open air.Agglutination of lids, at night.Fungus hæmatodes and ulcers in cornea.Cornea thick, rough, warty, as if it were a mass of hypertrophied tissue, scaled off leaving cornea clear.Specks and scars in cornea.Weakness; heat; quivering of eyes.Spasmodic closing of lid.Presbyopia.The letters appear confused, when reading.Objects seem to be pale, when reading.Confused sight, as if directed through a greyish veil.Blackness before eyes after headache.Momentary attacks of sudden blindness.Cloudiness of crystalline lens.Cloudiness of the sight, as from amaurosis.Sparks, and black spots before sight.Photophobia, and dazzling in broad daylight.
Why don't you Just try homeopathic medicine but only after consulting an experienced homeopath.Perhaps silica will suit you.

Edited by - Om Sharma on 01/26/2016 10:51:29
Go to Top of Page

Cloud

2 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2016 :  00:32:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,I also cured dry eyes with homeopathy.Give it a try maybe.I just took one single capsule and had incredible difference.
Go to Top of Page

Scottydog

United Kingdom
330 Posts

Posted - 06/17/2016 :  07:11:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have also had dry eyes for years but it could be TMS because I now find that just holding a cold water soaked cloth against my eyes is enough to make it go away. The cold is very soothing, the cloth just needs to be moist, not dripping, then I leave the skin it to dry.

I have used drops in the past but don't need them now.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000