TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Does Osteoporosis cause Muscle Spasms
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Eric Spiegel

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 07/27/2016 :  10:04:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello, My name is Eric Spiegel. I am 55 and was treated and cured by Dr. Sarno when I was 27 years old. I have helped and tried to help many poelple through the years. Now my wife is suffering horribly and I can't seem to help her. My question to the forum is, my wife definitely has osteoporosis and has had a few fractures in the past. She is currently in horrible spasm city and is becoming to appoint where she can hardly walk. From my point of view she is a perfect candidate to have TMS. She suffer's from painic attacks, has tremondouis stress from her kids who two have turned on her, because they are bad people and they have basically mentally abused her for years. She is walking on eggshells and is in total panic everytime she gets a spasm. She is going down hill radidly. My question is, would osteoporosis cause TMS like symptons. I am jafraid to push the Sarno program not knowing how Osteoporosis manifests itself and if someone would have the same TMS like symptons. Also, tied in wioth the spasms is hoorible bloating and gas. I would appreciate any help. We are going for an MRi soon, but I know these tests can send you down a road of no return. Knowing Sarno's theories inside and out is making this so hard for me, watching this happen before my very eyes. thank you all in advance. Eric

Eric Spiegel
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000