TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 STEVE O HAS A NEW BOOK OUT!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2016 :  10:31:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01L2NWZ3S

SteveO's new book:

Steve Ozanich's new Best Seller
View this email in your browser

I hope everyone is doing well! I am pleased to announce the release of my newest book, Back Pain, Permanent Healing: Understanding the Myths, Lies, and Confusion. as part of my ongoing commitment to spread Dr. Sarno's work through education.

Back Pain, Permanent Healing has been 3 years in the making and is intended to show others what I have observed, including all the confusion that has transformed back pain into the #1 disability in the world. It is an argumentative work on why the pain industry has it wrong, and why Dr. Sarno is correct. Within the understanding of the myths, lies, and overall confusion permanent healing begins.

Soon after release, it rose to #1 on Amazon in several countries cementing the status of #1 International Best Seller in the Pain Management and Health, Medical, Fitness & Dieting, Physical Fitness & Rehabilitation and Chronic Pain categories.

In March, I released a short book on Dr. Sarno’s lifework, Dr. John Sarno’s Top 10 Healing Discoveries. I was pleased to hear that he loved the book and not long after he sent me a handwritten letter thanking me that I framed and now hangs on my wall. : ) Besides writing, I have been consulting with TMS sufferers with amazing results. The elegant healing process works consistently well through deeper understanding.

Both books are now in paperback and on Kindle, and The Great Pain Deception continues to help people heal, some of which can be seen on the TMS Healing Wall of Victory on YouTube. Stay tuned for more information as the TMS message grows with each healed individual. These are exciting times for Dr. Sarno’s work. Currently, there is an article in Forbes on my new book and his work entitled, “Fight Pain Throughout Your Lifetime: Understanding Dr. John Sarno's Mind-Body Connection,” an interview I did on the mega-site I Love Marketing, and a paragraph on Dr. Sarno that I worked hard to get into Golf Digest on Tiger Woods.

I wish everyone the very best in health...Happiness first...
SteveO
SteveOzanich.com

Copyright © 2016 Silver Cord Records Inc., All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in for TMS healing information.

Our mailing address is:
Silver Cord Records Inc.
PO 8513
Warren, OH 44484

Add us to your address book

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Edited by - tennis tom on 09/28/2016 10:46:19
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000