TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Tinnitus questions (vibration and poping sounds)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pericakralj

77 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2016 :  05:51:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everybody.

I am an old tms guy although im not old at all:)

I never wrote success storie because for me it seems that this is life lasting condition. When ever i find my self under a lot of emotional preasure for a long period of time i tend to turn it into some kind of physical somatization. I guess that is how i work.

Since my first tms episode i overcame:

Symptomes i tought was pudendal neuralgia

Prostatitis

Migranes

Stomach issues of all kind

Symtpomes i tought were MS

back pain (low, middle and neck)

And a bunch a lot of condition responses.

I am writng you now as again i got thru a major emotional distress, i lost my father, my mother moved to another continent so basicly i eneded up totally alone.

And ofcourse i ended up with a new symptom never expirienced before.

So as usuall i need some information and help if possible.

To get to the point. One night i developed strange noise in my right ear. It wasnt standard tinnitus that u have from loud music,more like a vibrating sound with pauses. Something like vrrr vrrrrrr vrrr vrrrrrr vrrrrrv vrr vrrr vrrrrrrr. I got scared and by the next morining i got sdtandard high pitch tinnitus in my other ear. After a month or so i developed in my left ear some poping/pulsating sound as well.

I went to a 3 ents, did all the tests and they found nothing wrong with my ears and they said that there is no need for mri of the head because when tumors or some other things arw to blame for this the are only on one side.

Last ent told me it may be a thing called myoclonus of the middle ear or TTTS(tensor tympani syndrome)

What basiclly happens in that syndrome is that you small muscles in middle ear are going into spasams and making those symptomes. I asked why that is happening and she sad it has never been totally understood and they never found a cause. It is totally benign it can do you no harm but can be boring as hell. I saw TMS all over it.

So my question is did anybody here had similar expirience with this vibrating sounds and poping/pulsating sounds

Thank you all in advance

MatthewNJ

USA
691 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2016 :  13:03:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, what you describe sounds like tinitus. I have it on and off. Usually I get it when someone is not listening to me. that is a trigger for me as that is what I experienced as a child.

Matthew
Less activated, more regulated and more resilient.
Ferretsx3@comcast.net

Organizer of TMSwiki.org/chat
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000