TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Steve Ozanich : "BACK PAIN PERMANENT HEALING"
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2016 :  01:09:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
SteveO's New Book : "BACK PAIN PERMANENT HEALING"

Page ix, Foreword by Paul Gwozdz. MD :

"I want to emphasize how important having confidence in Dr. Sarno's teachings is to the healing process. Please note that I use the term "confidence" instead of "faith" since Dr. Sarno is not teaching religion."#8203;

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2016 :  01:11:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
page 1:

"...he (Dr. Sarno) began to look more deeply into his patients' charts where he noticed that his back pain patients also had many other things going on with their health. In addition to back pain, many had bouts of shoulder and hip pain, knee pain, foot and hand pain, skin problems, anxiety, depression, migraines, ulcers, irritable bowel, heartburn, frequent urination, and allergies, etc."#8203;

Edited by - tennis tom on 12/19/2016 09:26:17
Go to Top of Page

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2016 :  01:13:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
page 2:

"The most important concept to understand in healing Back Pain is the power of belief. What you believe will determine how bad or how long you will suffer, or whether you will ever heal."#8203;

Edited by - tennis tom on 12/19/2016 09:24:23
Go to Top of Page

Wavy Soul

USA
779 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2016 :  21:17:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, this is a terrific book. I’m also enjoying SteveO’s other new one: “Dr. John Sarno’s Top 10 Healing Discoveries.“

Have you all talked about that one I wonder? I feel it’s a very easy one to give my friends.

Hi Tom.

Love is the answer, whatever the question
Go to Top of Page

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2016 :  10:29:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
page 6,

The number one sign that a person is not ready to heal is when they trash the TMS message. Other common signs that they are not quite ready are evidenced by the following actions:

* They throw Healing Back Pain across the room.

* They want free help only.

* They search for discrepancies in the TMS materials to find something to dispute, to exclude themselves as potential candidates for healing, often proclaiming, "Not everything is TMS!"

* They impugn the motives of those who are helping people heal.

* They never act on the TMS information in front of them.

* They ask questions to which they already have the answers.

* They jump from one TMS expert to another.

* They hear but they don't listen.

Edited by - tennis tom on 12/19/2016 09:25:10
Go to Top of Page

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2016 :  10:31:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wavy Soul

Yes, this is a terrific book. I’m also enjoying SteveO’s other new one: “Dr. John Sarno’s Top 10 Healing Discoveries.“

Have you all talked about that one I wonder? I feel it’s a very easy one to give my friends.

Hi Tom.

Hi Katie,

SteveO's "Ten" book got some play here and at the TMS Wiki. It is a nice little TMS primer to give to people. He was trying to give it away for free on Kindle, but they were making him charge a nominal price for it.

What state are you in these days, still in Marin or kali? If you're still in Marin let's get together at HP for some tea.

Cheers,
tt

Edited by - tennis tom on 11/15/2016 10:38:29
Go to Top of Page

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 11/22/2016 :  15:22:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

page 15,

"The "spinal problem believers" are forever lost in suffering. The physician with higher credentials firmly convinces them they have a defective body. At that point, that's it--their healing has been negated . But what the physician doesn't know is harming them. Even worse, few physicians care to know. #8203;

"99.999 percent of the medical profession does not accept this (TMS) diagnosis.

John E. Sarno, MD "

Edited by - tennis tom on 12/19/2016 09:21:21
Go to Top of Page

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2016 :  09:16:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
page 13,

"...we have three dozen studies disclosing that spinal disc "abnormalities" do not cause back pain, and not one single study in the medical literature showing that herniated discs (or other spinal malformations) do cause back pain. And yet, people in general have chosen to believe the unproven side, the very same people who demand scientific proof of TMS."#8203;

Edited by - tennis tom on 12/19/2016 09:27:12
Go to Top of Page

Wavy Soul

USA
779 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2016 :  15:27:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ha ha the state of Marin, still. Yeah, let’s. And thanks for keeping this stuff alive. I spoke to SteveO recently and he is truly a brilliant and passionate advocate of these pioneering life-saving truths.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000