TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Free Workshop: Rapid Recovery from Back and Neck P
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

fredamir

87 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2016 :  19:01:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aloha,

I will be contacting a free workshop on Rapid Recovery from Back and Neck Pain on Thursday, 11/10/16, at 5:30pm PST.

This workshop is based on my book Rapid Recovery from Back and Neck Pain and is meant to help you design and implement your own Rapid Recovery plan so that you can walk, run, jump, play, and live an active pain-free life again.

http://www.fredamir.com/

“My symptoms were an upper leg that felt like it was being sawed in two, repetitive strain injury (RSI) in my hands and arms which at its worse prevented me from dressing, toileting or eating without assistance, and back, neck and ankle pain. There was a year when I couldn't drive myself at all. Eventually I ended up in a wheelchair, pushed around by my husband.When I began reading Rapid Recovery from Back and Neck Pain, I could barely walk. However as I followed the strategies outlined in the book I recovered quickly. My body returned to it's former healthy and mobile self, and as a surprising added bonus my allergies to cats, pollen and the like, which I had had since early childhood, disappeared. It is three years since I rapidly recovered. I have spent these climbing, cycling, playing the piano, dancing, gardening and loving life. What a gift this has been, and a huge turnaround from being severely disabled.”
Ailsa Howard
Kaikoura, New Zealand

Workshop details:
1. LOCATION: This workshop requires active participation during the call. So participant must be in a location free of distraction and be able to take notes in order to design your own Rapid Recovery plan
2. HOW: via conference call. You will receive information on how to join the conference call 24 hours prior to the event. Local numbers are available for 50 countires.
3. WHEN: Thursday, Novemebr 10, 2016, 5:30-6:30pm California time (PST)
4. FEE: Free
5. SPACE: Only 20 spaces available

“For more than 35 years I suffered from recurring back pain—most of the time the pain was tolerable. However, when I got back spasms, the attacks were so bad sometimes that I had to stay in bed for a few days. During all these years I tried chiropractic, acupuncture, and medical treatments.

Few months ago I had a severe case of back spasm. I had an MRI done that showed spinal stenosis and some deterioration due to arthritis. My doctor discussed the possibility of surgery if the pain persisted. I was weary of surgery and am thankful to this day that I was. After the 4 days on my back I surfed the internet for the latest back remedies and ran across the work of Dr. John Sarno as well as Fred Amir and read Rapid Recovery from Back Pain. Dr. Sarno helped me make the mind-body connection and Fred Amir’s techniques helped me take control.

I am currently able to do all of those activities that the doctors told me to avoid and without any pain. I am no longer tight after running or hitting a 100 golf balls on the range. I now understand that my body is fine and that knowledge alone removed so much fear from my life that I cannot tell you how liberating it was/is. I am 51-years-old and I want my 13-year-old body back -- the one that did not feel pain nor associate it with any activities; the one that lived with no fear. It may sound bizarre, but I am close.”
Kevin Starnes
Lake Forest, California

Fred Amir
Author, Speaker, Rapid Recovery Coach
www.fredamir.com

shawnsmith

Czech Republic
2048 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2016 :  15:25:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My I ask where you got your medical degree from?

“Living up to an image that you have of yourself or that
other people have of you is inauthentic living – another unconscious role the ego plays.” -- Ekhart Tolle
Go to Top of Page

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2016 :  00:04:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by shawnsmith

My I ask where you got your medical degree from?

other people have of you is inauthentic living – another unconscious role the ego plays.” -- Ekhart Tolle

Shawn, where did you get your degree to be a douche? Ekhart Tolle wants his quote back. Dr. Sarno says 99.999% of dox don't get TMS right, you might as well get your info from a voo-doo doc--actually a witch-doctor understands TMS/psychosomatic dis-ease better then your average MD, who is too afraid to practice outside of accepted medical practices for fear of having his malpractice insurance rates go up.

Edited by - tennis tom on 11/30/2016 07:04:36
Go to Top of Page

fredamir

87 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2016 :  16:37:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good point tom.

Shawn, if by a medical degree, you are checking for credibility, please see

http://www.fredamir.com/testimonials

Fred Amir
www.fredamir.com
Go to Top of Page

shawnsmith

Czech Republic
2048 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2016 :  06:27:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So we no longer need a medical degree to give out medical advice? Interesting.

Go to Top of Page

fredamir

87 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2016 :  10:50:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Certainly, we are not saying that. We are saying that we should not limit ourselves just to the official sources of information.

Why?

Because their advice may not always be the best advice. In fact, that's why most of us are here because we have had our share of bad medical advice from those with a medical degree.

So, instead of limiting ourselves, we are opening ourselves to more information and more options. Ultimately, it is our own personal responsibility to make informed decisions about our health.

Fred Amir
www.fredamir.com
Go to Top of Page

weatherman

USA
184 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2016 :  20:00:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am still an occasional lurker but rarely post. Today I'll make an exception, I think TT is 100% right on. Unfortunately TMS is not a part of medical doctors' training so why would you go to one to deal with it? Sure, one should go to an MD first to rule out any serious condition - not everything is TMS. But if the doc attributes your pain to inflammation / overuse /etc. (the old standbys when they can't explain your pain) be very suspicious. And consider an alternative.

If Fred Amir truly helps people with their TMS conditions I'm sure as hell not going to worry about his medical "credentials" - since the vast majority of MDs with these credentials have no clue about treating it.

"Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement."
Go to Top of Page

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2016 :  07:36:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Right on Weatherman!

Cheers,
tt
Go to Top of Page

altherunner

Canada
511 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2016 :  22:17:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We have the biggest douche university here in Canada, I am going for my Ph of D soon
Go to Top of Page

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2016 :  07:28:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by altherunner

We have the biggest douche university here in Canada, I am going for my Ph of D soon

Hi Al, how you doin' up in the frozen North? I'm thinkin' about going back to school to do some post-grad work in douche too. I'm gonna'check out Duncan Douche next time I'm up in South Cow and off the Coho. Maybe we can get SteveO from OhiO to joint us.

Cheers & Hoppy Holidaze!
tt/lsmft

Edited by - tennis tom on 12/03/2016 07:31:20
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000