TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Respiratory Symptom Imperative
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Singer_Artist

USA
1516 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2016 :  21:59:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WOW. I did a search with the word "Asthma" precisely to stop myself from over posting which ends up making me feel guilty and what do I find?? Several people in this older post talking about me 'taking over the board.' Definitely bad timing for me to read that as it ended up causing a more intense flair up of the asthma with my heart racing because, quite frankly, it hurt my feelings! We all change and grow, God willing, and I realized i was posting too much which is why I 'went away' for a very long time. So I am back dealing with so much and could sure use to hear from some of my old friends here..However, after reading this thread I wonder who, if anyone, on here was really my 'friend.' Ouch. Of course I realize that even being honest with my feelings here does certainly not guarantee a reply from anyone. Chances are this will be ignored. And that is okay..One of my life lessons is to not give my power away and not put so much weight in what others think of me. I am blessed with wonderful friends all over the globe. If a certain group doesn't approve of my behavior or even dislikes me, that is just fine. Even though "FINE" really stands for F'ed up, Insecure, Neurotic and Emotional! Bye.

Edited by - Singer_Artist on 03/19/2016 22:08:16
Go to Top of Page

altherunner

Canada
511 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2016 :  22:06:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi - nice to hear from you, hope your symptoms go away soon. Not being able to breathe is so scary. Hope your move and your job is going ok.
Go to Top of Page

Singer_Artist

USA
1516 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2016 :  22:12:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you for being kind, altherunner..Things have been rough on all fronts for quite some time. Much loss of loved ones, financial issues, health issues, etc. Wondering if the asthma (which usually comes every couple of years at the end of a bad respiratory infection) is just a TMS equivalent? I am about to move again..for the 15th time since the tragic death of my brother in 2011. And i am not sure where my dog and I will end up! We need to be out by the 31st..Its not easy to find a place when your dog weights 125 lbs! Yes, you are right, not being able to breathe is very scary. And the medications either cause blurred vision or heart palpitations! So, I am trying to rough it! Not fun..blessings to you again for writing! :)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000