TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 I had a major breakthrough this weekend
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

hottm8oh

USA
141 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2008 :  10:26:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For the past 7 years, I haven't been able to lay on my right side. The pain on my right side was always worse than my left side, and laying on that side was really painful. I have always slept on my left side or on my back. On Saturday afternoon, the husband and I decided to take a nap. He told me I slept on my right side the entire nap and didn't move.

I also had a couple of pain flare-ups throughout the weekend that I immediately connected to emotionally charges situations. This further convinced me that this is definitely TMS and nothing else.

Incidentally, my old chiropractor called me. He wants to know how I'm doing since I canceled all of my remaining appointments. I haven't called him back yet, but I plan to.

Capn Spanky

112 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2008 :  12:58:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Congats on the break through hootm8oh! If you're like me, the break throughs keep coming... slowly but steadily... assuring me more and more that this stuff really works.

I first learned of Dr. Sarno back in January. I had a previously scheduled an MRI for my tennis elbow. (At that time, I didn't really think my tennis elbow was TMS. But I did think my bad back and other issues were). Anyway, when the doctor saw my MRI he recommended surgery. Long story short, I never went back to see him and my elbow is greatly improved.
Go to Top of Page

armchairlinguist

USA
1397 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2008 :  14:40:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Congratulations hottm8oh. :) Go you!

--
It's not 100% belief that's required, but 100% commitment.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000