TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Decided to quit...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

roxygirl577

USA
42 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2008 :  18:01:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My prolotherapy treatments =]

it was a very hard decision for me, and i stressed a lot about it, but I am deciding to put 100% into my tms treatment. I went through two prolotherapy treatments for my neck and it did absolutely nothing, along with chiro, and massage. I have decided to quit it all and I'm very relieved...plus my wallet will feel a bit heavier =]

mizlorinj

USA
490 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2008 :  12:20:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
soooooooo, what are you doing now to help yourself along?
Go to Top of Page

Dave

USA
1864 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2008 :  15:36:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good for you. It is really no use trying to apply TMS recovery techniques if you do not cease all physical treatments.
Go to Top of Page

roxygirl577

USA
42 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2008 :  17:28:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am pretty much living through the pain, and doing everything I can to ignore it...It is veryyy hard but I know it's what I need to do...even when I take pain pills, I focus too much on my pain and whether it's working or not. I'm giving it all up =]

Today I woke up with my neck pain and laughed at it...then it spread to my back and I laughed some more...and right now it has diminished...very happy and very excited for the months to come! thank you for everyone on this board. I appreciate all of the support, it means everything.
Go to Top of Page

pandamonium

United Kingdom
202 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2008 :  03:24:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wow Roxygirl, that's excellent news about your pain dimishing when you laughed at it. I think that was a real turing point for me, when I discovered I could do that, it helped reduce my fear and gave me hope for the future.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000