TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 One last time
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pericakralj

77 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2011 :  11:39:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everybody..

I have been around this forum for a while now.Almost 5 years..

And i am here asking for help hopefully for the last time.

I was first afraid of pudendal neuralgia 5 years ago.I had pains in perineum,legs,groin....

Discovered Tms and got rid of pains in about 6 months.

Then i was very good for two years.

Then in middle of very stressful life situation i developed stomach pains,nausea,belching, trouble swallowing...

Again treated it as tms and it disapier again.

But when stomach pains stooped i developed lower back pain.That happened when a couple of friends told me that i can injure my self in gym because i do ,,dangerous,, workouts.LOL

I had pain only in my back.Ii thought it was tms but didn't paid much attention to it.As pain continued i started to read across the web for answers.Mostly i looked for evidence that my pain is again tms.

Then one day i red that some guy had numbness in his legs.AFTER 10 MINUTES I DEVELOPED THE SAME....

I was fool and didn't recognized it as tms but instead i got scared.

I continued to read web and came out that it could be MS.I latter developed other symptoms of MS.But the funny thing is i developed symptoms only after i would read about them.Again instead i used it as a sign of tms a got more scared.Then finally i did mri of my head and all was fine.Numbness and other signs of MS dissapeared but back pain remained.In the mean time a got some BIG POINTERS that back pain is tms also.Had back pain only when brushing my teeth in the morning,but not when i ride snowboard.Only pain when sitting in my car but no pain when sitting in regular chairs.But since i doubted that it can be some injury pain persisted.I forgot to mention that i had pains in my legs too that changed places very often from one leg to another.

While reading mindbody prescription one day i saw Lyme disease page.I read that it can produce arthritis and neurological symptoms.i got afraid of that and guess what.i got pains in my finger knuckles.i interpreted it as arthritis.But funny thing was that since i dont know how arthritis manifests my pains changed places from one knuckle to other every couple of seconds thru all knuckles.

NOW MY QUESTION IS CAN ARTHRITIS MANIFEST THAT WAY.NO PAIN WHILE MOVING FINGERS.JUST SHORT PAIN THAT CHANGE PLACE EVERY COUPLE SECONDS.

Then again same all thing.I went on vacation to snowboard and ALL symptoms were gone 100 percent.When i got back i got some symptoms back.I developed minor knee pain and got afraid that that was lyme manifestation.But since my symptoms were gone on vacation i sad to my self it was tms and it was gone soon.I still had some back pain but nothing big.Then it was New Year.I was again on vacation and again no pains what so ever.Then after 15 days one more snowboarding vacation and again 0 pains.

Then i got back home and i found out that my father has some blood cancer.After that my back pain exploded.I finally did MRI and guess what.ALL FINE.NO HERNIATION NO BULGES NO NOTHING.ALL CLEAR.

Back pain eased up very quickly.Till couple days ago.I again developed back pain,pain in knuckles that changes places, and pains in my legs that also change locations.

MY QUESTIONS ARE:

should i be worried about LYME?CAN lyme disapier when i go on vacation.I red that in can come and go,but what are the chances that is always absent on my vacation.

Also i am wondering is my back pain maybe hip pain resulting from arthritis from lyme.What is hip pain felt?i have pain in right lower side near si joint.I doubt that is hip pain but just to be sure?

SRY for such a long post but i really planing to finish with this BS once and for all.

shannclapp

62 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2011 :  15:56:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My symptoms go away every time I go away so I would say almost positvly that it is TMS. A real sickness or problem would not go away on a vacation but your troubles and worries may. Sort of like the sooth to rage ratio, on vacation you are getting enough soothing! Just my guess, i am new at this myself. Feel better.
Go to Top of Page

art

1903 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2011 :  17:01:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This has to be a put on. Either way, it's a beautiful demonstration of the hypochondriacal TMS'er in all his/her glory.

Good luck with all that.
Go to Top of Page

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2011 :  19:02:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pericakralj

SRY for such a long post but i really planing to finish with this BS once and for all.

This statement is incongruous to TMS thinking. Your conscious mind may wish to be done with TMS symptoms but your subconscious probably has different plans for you. How do you know what tension creating situations your future has in store for you? TMS is part of the human condition and not something you may be able to control at all times in your life.

You most likely do not have Lymes, it's pretty rare. It's one of those catch-all dis-eases, like chronic fatigue and fibro, that make for a quick dx and tidy up doctor's waiting rooms.

If you are getting Lymes symptoms by reading TMS books, I guess I can't make my usual recommendation to read TMS books. Maybe the best thing for you is to keep on snow-boarding.

DR. SARNO'S 12 DAILY REMINDERS:
http://www.tmshelp.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6415

TAKE THE HOLMES-RAHE STRESS TEST
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holmes_and_Rahe_stress_scale

Some of my favorite excerpts from _THE DIVIDED MIND_ :
http://www.tmshelp.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2605

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." Jiddu Krishnamurti
Go to Top of Page

pericakralj

77 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2011 :  19:06:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I feel a little ashamed now :)

Art and TT does that means that you both think it tms again? :) :) :)
Go to Top of Page

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 04/23/2011 :  19:20:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No need to feel ashamed, that is negative to TMS thinking.

Yes, it's probably TMS. Your father's medical condition is a tension creating life situation that is triggering your current bout of TMS symptoms. Keep active it will help you get through.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0dKBFwGR0g

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." Jiddu Krishnamurti
Go to Top of Page

art

1903 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2011 :  06:39:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pericakralj

I feel a little ashamed now :)

Art and TT does that means that you both think it tms again? :) :) :)

I wouldn't say so. More like B.S.
Go to Top of Page

pericakralj

77 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2011 :  06:57:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sry Art but english is not my best side:)

What does that means?
Go to Top of Page

art

1903 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2011 :  07:58:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It means don't you have better things to do?

The funny thing is, as absurd as your post is, some will be taken in. The reason? It's hard to parody the hypochondriacal mind of many TMS'ers. Our minds actually do work that way to one degree or another

So maybe you've done us a service after all.

Edited by - art on 04/24/2011 08:00:40
Go to Top of Page

pericakralj

77 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2011 :  10:27:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sry Art if i offended you in any way by my post.

I am in big mess right now,and i just ask for opinion from people that know a thing or two about this problem.

I have plenty things to do,and i more then anyone wish to get rid of this hypochondria but its not that easy.

And i still don't get it what do you want to say to me...

Anyway i appreciate your replay.
Go to Top of Page

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2011 :  11:30:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pericakralj,

Out of curiosity what is your native language, I'm guessing your from India by your web-name? If you can snowboard you are in generally good health. Where do your snow-board?

You recognize you're highly susceptible to hypochondria/TMS symptom creation. That's not that unusual for a young person. After you've had a few visits to the ER, for panic attacks, and they tell you everything is all right, for thousands of dollars, you'll be less so.

Your initial post is about 95% about your symptoms--and about 5% about your father's health crisis. If you reverse these percentages it may help your TMS outbreak.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0dKBFwGR0g

Edited by - tennis tom on 04/24/2011 11:33:34
Go to Top of Page

art

1903 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2011 :  12:00:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Out of curiosity what is your native language, "

Funny how he used the term "BS" in his own post, then feigned ignorance of the meaning of the term later on..
Go to Top of Page

pericakralj

77 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2011 :  12:07:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
TT i am from Serbia,if you know where is that. Pretty retarded country.

I snowboard in my own country,French and Austria.

Regarding my focus on symptoms.I know its wrong since i have battle them for a long time now.Most of the time in these past 5 years i was ok and it was only when i addressed true problems,and stop focusing to my physical symptoms.

But at the moment its one of those moments when hypochondria takes over and when i think i am maybe sick for real.I am afraid that i have some horrible disease now.I know that in the past it was tms,but now it maybe can be different.

I want to get rid hypochondria for ever but i just cant get right way to do it.Cant break the cycle for good.

I feel dumb even as i write this because i know i am healthy but....

Art sorry for missing the point of bs in your text.I repeat i really dont want to make anyone feel bad because of me.And since i dont understand what you want to tell me i have a felling that you are angry with me.

Sorry once more

Edited by - pericakralj on 04/24/2011 12:11:13
Go to Top of Page

art

1903 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2011 :  14:40:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well I've been wrong before. and will be again, no doubt before it's time for dinner. If that's the case here, then you have my apologies. Carry on, and I'll simply recuse myself from the discussion. You're in good hands with TT and company.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000