TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 very anxious over a "real" medical issue
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

andy64tms

USA
589 Posts

Posted - 10/14/2012 :  18:54:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Jennypeanut,

What a relief on your biopsy. I have read all of your posts, and feel you have had excellent advice. I was looking not to repeat anything that had been said by others.

You have a second piece of good news with the Holmes/Rahe test. Well done for doing it, it shows willingness to take action. Let's not forget that Dr.Sarno states TMS can manifest using past/current and personality factors. 1/3 each or any combination of each. Your current stress is good. So where do you think your anxiety is generated?

If you go back and re-read all your thread questions and answers, you will be reaffirming everything that has been said to you and perhaps see a pattern or some new advice you can take. Really read them Jenny, it will take time to see the light.

May you have warmth in your igloo, oil in your lamp, and peace in your heart. I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars” ~eskimo proverbs~

Andy
Past TMS Experience in 2000, with success.
Back on Wiki Edu Program day 15
Charlie Horse on neck for 20 years. (to be evicted later.)
Books:
Healing Back Pain
Unlearn your Pain
The Great Pain Deception

Edited by - andy64tms on 10/14/2012 18:56:32
Go to Top of Page

mchan

USA
75 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2012 :  09:55:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I also scored under 150 for the last year, but when my pain began 7 years ago I would have fallen in the 300 range, I also fall into the "severely traumatic childhood" range though and I am 32 years old now.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000