TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Patient Panel Discussions
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DrStracks

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2014 :  08:42:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

I post here rarely but do follow along on occasion.

For those who don't know I'm a physician in Chicago who has run a small TMS program for the past 5 years.

Periodically I have some of my more successful patients give talks about their experience and I was able to re-institute those last month and plan to offer it again in September and October. I do charge a small fee ($20) which a) covers my time and b) keeps out hecklers which I've had trouble with in the distant past when there was no fee.

Every August, I feature myself as the panelist, telling about my own personal experience with chronic symptoms and how I found out about TMS 15 years ago and was able to heal. I don't charge any fee for this particular panel, and I wanted to invite people to listen in next week if you would like.

If you're in Chicago, you can attend in person next Tuesday night, August 26, from 6-7 PM CDT at 676 N. St. Clair, 7th floor. If you're out of town, I do have a conference line you can listen in on. You can email me directly at info@drstracks.com to get the dial-in information. You can also let me know if you want information or to be notified directly about future panels or other classes and discussion groups I run (which do have a fee attached).

Thanks for everyone's support in the TMS community and for being brave enough to look at your chronic pain and symptoms in the way that you do.

Yours,

Dr. Stracks

John Stracks, MD
Northwestern Memorial Physicians Group
150 E. Huron, Suite 1100
Chicago, IL 60611
312-926-DOCS (3627)

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2014 :  10:27:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Dr. Stracks, I sent you someone a week or so ago who was looking for a TMS physician in the Chicago area, hopefully they contacted you. Wish you were out here in frisco, in this votex of new-agey thinking there's nary a TMS doc to be found.
Go to Top of Page

DrStracks

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2014 :  19:33:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks TT. I haven't heard from them yet, but you can let people know that if they contact me directly at the above email I can get them in within a few weeks rather than the few months it normally takes. I always work to get people seeking TMS evaluations in as soon as I can.

John Stracks, MD
Northwestern Memorial Physicians Group
150 E. Huron, Suite 1100
Chicago, IL 60611
312-926-DOCS (3627)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000