TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 levator ani syndrome phycological
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Om Sharma

India
17 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2016 :  09:03:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I belong to a small town from India, I had hemorrhoid dectomy in April 2014 and since then I am continuously suffering from terrible constant rectal pain and extreme straining bowel movement . Sitting, walking, Everythig became impossible for me. Every time, every Dr. Declaired it notthing except mere constipation. I lost all hopes in my life.
Then I determined to diagnosis and to cure this problem myself own. After too much hunting efforts , at last I come to knew that I am a victim of Levator ani syndrome and I was not alone and unique . it is almost an incurable disorder.
I read a lot of about this syndrome on the net and the dr. Sarno. I tried almost every remedy/therepy suggested by anyone but all in vain, the results were only temporary.
Then by co-incident I come in touch with homoepathy treatment and rest is rest now.
I asure everyone, one who is suffering from this levator ani syndrome or the rectal spasm problem, must seek some expert homeopath and got proper treatment . Homeopathy definitely cures it from its root level permanently.
It is absolutely efficient and almost cost for nothing.
Go to Top of Page

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2016 :  12:11:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Congratulations on your cure, pain in the rectal treasure chest can definitely be a pain in the ass. I'm going to Whole Foods this afternoon, which sugar pill in the homeopathy aisle should I purchase?

Glad to hear that Dr. Sarno's TMS theory was able to cure you! Fortunately, I have no problem in that department. I imbibe a concoction of garlic, coffee and alcohol (Pimm's Cup #1), before going to bed and it does the trick everytime.

I may be going to the Iyengar Center in Pune someday, is there a homeopath you recommend in that area of India?
Go to Top of Page

Om Sharma

India
17 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2016 :  17:55:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I didn't took the remedy in a form of sugar pills but I took it directly in diluted liquid form, five drops at a time. The remedy was nux vomica, Ruta and nitric acid , all in different potencies and different doses. Beside alopathy t;here is a wide range of remedies in homeopathy for a same problem according to symptoms and patient's personality so be aware of this that one must not take any medicine without the consultation of a
There is no problem to find a homeopath in any region of India. You can find a good one homeopathic doctors in government hospitals also or as a private practitioner. You will have to inquiry at local level .
Go to Top of Page

Om Sharma

India
17 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2016 :  20:09:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mr. Tennis
I am not a doctor , I am just an ordinary patient like all others.
It seems that you are making some kind of humour by saying about consuming garlic, coffee and alcohol together. I think it means you have quite good knowledge about homeopathy that is why you are asking that like questions but all right . As homeopathy has no side effects at all so ....you can try 'carbo veg 30'and nux vomica 30, Five drops, three times each for three days.
By the way garlic, coffee, raw onion, alcohol, pipermint and tobacco are contradictions in homeopathy so during homeopathy treatment one should avoid these things for a better and efficient result.

Edited by - Om Sharma on 01/17/2016 20:19:02
Go to Top of Page

alfaman147

United Kingdom
48 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2016 :  05:05:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey all. I haven't been on here for over 12 months. I have had no symptoms at all but it has come back. Arrgghhh I'm devistated. I felt it building pressure a few days ago and kept thinking about it. Worse mistake ever
Go to Top of Page

alfaman147

United Kingdom
48 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2016 :  05:06:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My girlfriend wants to go away for a few days but I don't want to because of this pain. I'm worried it will be bad. She says I'm selfish. What do I do
Go to Top of Page

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2016 :  09:18:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by alfaman147

My girlfriend wants to go away for a few days but I don't want to because of this pain. I'm worried it will be bad. She says I'm selfish. What do I do

Get a new girlfriend.
Go to Top of Page

alfaman147

United Kingdom
48 Posts

Posted - 08/24/2016 :  10:18:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Helpful thanks tom haha
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly