TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Back problems: Is This the End for Tiger Woods?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

shawnsmith

Czech Republic
2048 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2015 :  10:20:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They say all good things must come to an end; we just didn’t expect it to look like this for Tiger Woods. On Thursday, after making it through 12 holes of the first round at Torrey Pines, Woods officially withdrew from the Farmers Insurance Open. Once again, his ailing back continued to be his achilles heel. According to Woods, the two-hour delay, due to fog, didn’t do his troubling back any favors.

READ MORE:

http://wallstcheatsheet.com/sports/is-this-the-end-for-tiger-woods.html

“Living up to an image that you have of yourself or that
other people have of you is inauthentic living – another unconscious role the ego plays.” -- Ekhart Tolle

Dave

USA
1864 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2015 :  13:58:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jack Nicklaus: Tiger is messed up in the head

"Tiger’s struggling, I don’t think there’s any question about that," Nicklaus said Friday on the Golf Channel. "I think he’s struggling more between his ears than he is anyplace else."

If only Tiger knew just how right Jack is.

Despite this insightful comment, I doubt Jack would make the leap and attribute his injuries to "the head" but we know better.

Classic case of TMS -- disc problem, surgery has temporary effect, "injury" returns.

I always thought Tiger was so mentally strong, but it seems that his personal life fell apart when his father died and he has never been able to regain his golf success. Hope he can pull it back together.
Go to Top of Page

Rile84

USA
17 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2015 :  01:36:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I used to admire him back days.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page