TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Cut poison and Burn
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

filipe

Portugal
280 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2015 :  16:55:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife had surgery today :( I did everything I could to avoid her from doing it... she doesn't trust me...

She did the cut, the poison, and prepares to do the burn...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCmr2OGmMDQ

Edited by - filipe on 10/29/2015 17:00:26

altherunner

Canada
511 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2015 :  21:04:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi - I hope your wife is better soon. Most people just do what the guy in the white coat says to do, without question. The cut, poison, burn doesn't work for what I have, but they will still give people chemo as a last resort, although I can't find where it has ever worked.
Go to Top of Page

filipe

Portugal
280 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2015 :  03:56:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Altherunner :)

By the way, it may sounds crazy, but telling you that they couldn't do anything for you might indeed saved you. What is keeping you from forgeting your desease is the label they have given to you :)

Look at this:

http://www.nhs.uk/news/2012/08august/Pages/Chemotherapy-encourages-cancer-claims-researchers.aspx

Edited by - filipe on 10/30/2015 04:01:42
Go to Top of Page

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2015 :  09:07:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good luck to your wife and to you.
Go to Top of Page

filipe

Portugal
280 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2015 :  13:22:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tennis tom

Good luck to your wife and to you.

Thanks Tom :) By the way, it is difficult for me to support her, when she is doing something I'm totally against.

What worries me the most, is that she prepares to do the burn. So I think my speatch is totally usefull. I don't know if I should just leave her, for a while :( She is not listening to me..

Go to Top of Page

andy64tms

USA
589 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2015 :  13:57:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This extract had a very calming effect on me.

Extract from “The Emotions and more serious Disorders” HBP.

Another reaction of a similar nature is that of physicians who resist acknowledging the role of emotions- in cancer, for example. They say it is cruel to suggest to patients that emotions may have contributed to the onset of cancer; it makes them feel guilty and responsible. My answer is that it makes the world of difference how you introduce the subject to patients. You don’t need to bludgeon them with information, and make it sound as if they are emotionally defective. You explain that they are not responsible as described above….

Perhaps we all need to put our bludgeons down even though we might think Filipe’s wife has climbed aboard a “leaky lifeboat” the best that statistical and current medicine currently provides. Now is the time to sooth and love her with her chosen decision, as she needs you now more then ever.

Filipe, I wish you and your wife well

Andy
Past TMS Experience in 2000, with success.
Charlie Horse on neck for 20 years, is almost gone.
Books:
Healing Back Pain
Unlearn your Pain
The Great Pain Deception

Edited by - andy64tms on 10/30/2015 14:46:29
Go to Top of Page

altherunner

Canada
511 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2015 :  18:50:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's an interesting article, I was actually glad there was no regular type treatment. I'm doing ok taking supplements and not worrying about it.
Go to Top of Page

filipe

Portugal
280 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2015 :  19:35:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank Andy for your kind words :). And thanks altherunner :)

I'm really said with all this. I love my wife, but I think that my wife think I'm on a personal vendetta against Conventional medicine.

One thing I learned from all this. There are a lot of people that just accept this kind of medicine. So in away, people that accept these kind of treatments, get converted. Sayng that they cause their cancer, it's a blasphemy.

Instead of feeling cheated, they think conventional Drs are doing all they can to save lives. So in away why change chemo, and radiation, if sick people with cancer just don't complaint about it?

By the way, altherrunner, once you talked about LDN. I also try it. and has you might know I had a relapse from my pain recently. I took it again, for just one day. I think it really does something,is increeases endorphins, but this time, I know for sure that it has nothing to do with my recovery. I just shift my attention from pain, and got cured again.

I feel so good to know that I control my health, but my wife confessed me today, that that idea scares the hell out of her (I hope I'm using this expression right :)). She is affraid of her emotions, so she gives the power to Drs. That is what is woring me. She confessed me, that she is affraid of her negative emotions. She is affraid of being in charge :(

Thanks

Edited by - filipe on 10/31/2015 02:10:31
Go to Top of Page

altherunner

Canada
511 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2015 :  20:23:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Filipe- I do still take ldn, my white blood cell count has been slowly dropping since I started it, about 25% in a year. Could be a placebo, but I am okay with that.
Go to Top of Page

filipe

Portugal
280 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2015 :  02:18:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I Know this is a rather strange question, but my wife always refused to see the dark side of her treatment.

Should I try forcing her to see it? Showing her documentarys such as "Cut, Poison and Burn"?

Yesterday I talk to a friend that never thought that chemo could also cause cancer. So, I beleive, in a way, that my wife also is not aware of the possible side-effects of what she is doing.

In every of our appointments with their Drs noone talked about it. She choose to trust, and she doesn't want to know about alternative treatments, nor side effects from what she is doing.

I also notice, that most of her family avoid talking about this dark side of cancer treatment. Why?
Go to Top of Page

Sam908

70 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2015 :  13:26:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Filipe, I think it's important to acknowledge, as the stoic philosophers suggest, that there are some (many) things not within our control, your wife's actions and thoughts being among them. Easier said than done, I know, but you must let her follow her own path. Seems to me that you've done all that you can to persuade her to change her views, without any success, so it is probably best if you simply Let Go. Otherwise, this thing is going to eat you up alive.
Go to Top of Page

filipe

Portugal
280 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2015 :  01:29:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Sam :)

It is in fact already eating me. I'm having a conflict inside. I'm loosing weight, not sleeping, etc...I think for my own sake, I got to let it go. My son also needs a healthy father...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000